Subject Areas on Research
- A novel approach for quantification of KIR expression in healthy donors and pediatric recipients of hematopoietic SCTs.
- Amino acid substitution at peptide-binding pockets of HLA class I molecules increases risk of severe acute GVHD and mortality.
- CALGB 150905 (Alliance): rituximab broadens the antilymphoma response by activating unlicensed NK cells.
- Copy number variation of KIR genes influences HIV-1 control.
- Differential impact of inhibitory and activating Killer Ig-Like Receptors (KIR) on high-risk patients with myeloid and lymphoid malignancies undergoing reduced intensity transplantation from haploidentical related donors.
- Eighth Annual International Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation Symposium, San Francisco, California, June 3-5, 2010.
- HLA-C and liver transplant outcomes: interpreting the facts.
- KIR genotypic diversity can track ancestries in heterogeneous populations: a potential confounder for disease association studies.
- Specific combinations of donor and recipient KIR-HLA genotypes predict for large differences in outcome after cord blood transplantation.
- The effect of natural killer cell killer Ig-like receptor alloreactivity on the outcome of bone marrow stem cell transplantation for severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID).
- The role of KIR genes and their cognate HLA class I ligands in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Keywords of People