Subject Areas on Research
- A synaptic and circuit basis for corollary discharge in the auditory cortex.
- Electrical coupling mediates tunable low-frequency oscillations and resonance in the cerebellar Golgi cell network.
- Gap junctional intercellular communication in hypoxia-ischemia-induced neuronal injury.
- Optogenetic mapping of cerebellar inhibitory circuitry reveals spatially biased coordination of interneurons via electrical synapses.
- Synchronization properties of networks of electrically coupled neurons in the presence of noise and heterogeneities.
- Thrombospondins as key regulators of synaptogenesis in the central nervous system.