Subject Areas on Research
- A91V is a polymorphism in the perforin gene not causative of an FHLH phenotype.
- Biomarkers for kidney transplant rejection.
- Comparison of systemic and mucosal immunization with helper-dependent adenoviruses for vaccination against mucosal challenge with SHIV.
- Human regulatory T cells kill tumor cells through granzyme-dependent cytotoxicity upon retargeting with a bispecific antibody.
- Immune mechanisms responsible for vaccination against and clearance of mucosal and lymphatic norovirus infection.
- Interleukin-7 permits Th1/Tc1 maturation and promotes ex vivo expansion of cord blood T cells: a critical step toward adoptive immunotherapy after cord blood transplantation.
- Loss of the perforin cytotoxic pathway predisposes mice to experimental cytomegalovirus retinitis.
- Murine cytomegalovirus retinitis during retrovirus-induced immunodeficiency (MAIDS) in mice: interleukin-2 immunotherapy correlates with increased intraocular levels of perforin mRNA.
- Natural killer cell mobilization and egress following acute exercise in men with prostate cancer.
- Perforin and IL-2 upregulation define qualitative differences among highly functional virus-specific human CD8 T cells.
- Perforin knockout mice, but not mice with MAIDS, show protection against experimental cytomegalovirus retinitis after adoptive transfer of immune cells with a functional perforin cytotoxic pathway.
- Performance of polymerase chain reaction techniques detecting perforin in the diagnosis of acute renal rejection: a meta-analysis.
- Phenotypic and functional characterization of cytotoxic T lymphocytes by flow cytometry.
- Rapamycin does not control hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in LCMV-infected perforin-deficient mice.
- Temporal Dynamics of CD8+ T Cell Effector Responses during Primary HIV Infection.
Keywords of People