Subject Areas on Research
- A B-cell-homing chemokine made in lymphoid follicles activates Burkitt's lymphoma receptor-1.
- B cells contribute to ischemia/reperfusion-mediated tissue injury.
- Bronchus-associated lymphoid tissue-resident Foxp3+ T lymphocytes prevent antibody-mediated lung rejection.
- CXCL13 drives spinal astrocyte activation and neuropathic pain via CXCR5.
- Chemokines and B-cell homing to follicles.
- Circulating CXCR5+PD-1+ response predicts influenza vaccine antibody responses in young adults but not elderly adults.
- Codelivery of Envelope Protein in Alum with MVA Vaccine Induces CXCR3-Biased CXCR5+ and CXCR5- CD4 T Cell Responses in Rhesus Macaques.
- Increased T follicular helper cells and germinal center B cells are required for cGVHD and bronchiolitis obliterans.
- Lymphotoxin alpha/beta and tumor necrosis factor are required for stromal cell expression of homing chemokines in B and T cell areas of the spleen.
- Peptides from second extracellular loop of C-C chemokine receptor type 5 (CCR5) inhibit diverse strains of HIV-1.
- TCF1 Is Required for the T Follicular Helper Cell Response to Viral Infection.
- Vaccination establishes clonal relatives of germinal center T cells in the blood of humans.
Keywords of People