Subject Areas on Research
- A B-cell-homing chemokine made in lymphoid follicles activates Burkitt's lymphoma receptor-1.
- B cells contribute to ischemia/reperfusion-mediated tissue injury.
- Bronchus-associated lymphoid tissue-resident Foxp3+ T lymphocytes prevent antibody-mediated lung rejection.
- CXCL13 drives spinal astrocyte activation and neuropathic pain via CXCR5.
- CXCL13 is a plasma biomarker of germinal center activity.
- Chemokines and B-cell homing to follicles.
- Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Baminercept, a Lymphotoxin β Receptor Fusion Protein, in Primary Sjögren's Syndrome: Results From a Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
- Extranodal lymphoid microstructures in inflamed muscle and disease severity of new-onset juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Lymphotoxin alpha/beta and tumor necrosis factor are required for stromal cell expression of homing chemokines in B and T cell areas of the spleen.
- Plexin-D1 is a novel regulator of germinal centers and humoral immune responses.
- Serum proteins reflecting inflammation, injury and repair as biomarkers of disease activity in ANCA-associated vasculitis.
- Should we B-leavin' now?
Keywords of People