Subject Areas on Research
- A cell-based multiplex immunoassay platform using fluorescent protein-barcoded reporter cell lines.
- A macrophage subpopulation recruited by CC chemokine ligand-2 clears apoptotic cells in noninfectious lung injury.
- Blood-derived inflammatory dendritic cells in lymph nodes stimulate acute T helper type 1 immune responses.
- CCR2 deficiency, dysregulation of Notch signaling, and spontaneous pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- CCR2+ monocyte-derived dendritic cells and exudate macrophages produce influenza-induced pulmonary immune pathology and mortality.
- CCR2-antagonist prophylaxis reduces pulmonary immune pathology and markedly improves survival during influenza infection.
- CX3CR1-dependent renal macrophage survival promotes Candida control and host survival.
- Differential CD4/CCR5 utilization, gp120 conformation, and neutralization sensitivity between envelopes from a microglia-adapted human immunodeficiency virus type 1 and its parental isolate.
- Enhanced Th17-cell responses render CCR2-deficient mice more susceptible for autoimmune arthritis.
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase-5 attenuates atherosclerosis by regulating receptor tyrosine kinases and 7-transmembrane receptors.
- Gammaherpesvirus-induced lung pathology is altered in the absence of macrophages.
- Genetic influence of CCR5, CCR2, and SDF1 variants on human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1)-related disease progression and neurological impairment, in children with symptomatic HIV-1 infection.
- Inhibition of inflammatory CCR2 signaling promotes aged muscle regeneration and strength recovery after injury.
- Isolation and structures of novel fungal metabolites as chemokine receptor (CCR2) antagonists.
- JNK-induced MCP-1 production in spinal cord astrocytes contributes to central sensitization and neuropathic pain.
- Lung-specific overexpression of CC chemokine ligand (CCL) 2 enhances the host defense to Streptococcus pneumoniae infection in mice: role of the CCL2-CCR2 axis.
- MerTK Cleavage on Resident Cardiac Macrophages Compromises Repair After Myocardial Ischemia Reperfusion Injury.
- Mycobacteria manipulate macrophage recruitment through coordinated use of membrane lipids.
- Prenatal air pollution exposure induces sexually dimorphic fetal programming of metabolic and neuroinflammatory outcomes in adult offspring.
- Recruited exudative macrophages selectively produce CXCL10 after noninfectious lung injury.
- Resolving postoperative neuroinflammation and cognitive decline.
- Role of C-C motif ligand 2 and C-C motif receptor 2 in murine pulmonary graft-versus-host disease after lipopolysaccharide inhalations.
- Role of MCP-1 and IL-8 in viral anterior uveitis, and contractility and fibrogenic activity of trabecular meshwork cells.
- Role of eotaxin-1 signaling in ovarian cancer.
- S1P-Dependent trafficking of intracellular yersinia pestis through lymph nodes establishes Buboes and systemic infection.
- The effect of inflammatory cell-derived MCP-1 loss on neuronal survival during chronic neuroinflammation.
- The role of CCR5 and CCR2 polymorphisms in HIV-1 transmission and disease progression.
Keywords of People
- Gunn, Michael Dee, Professor of Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology