Subject Areas on Research
- Dual tropism of HIV-1 envelopes derived from renal tubular epithelial cells of patients with HIV-associated nephropathy.
- Macrophages and cardiac fibroblasts are the main producers of eotaxins and regulate eosinophil trafficking to the heart.
- Ontogeny of the eotaxins in human lung.
- Role of eotaxin-1 signaling in ovarian cancer.
- The ability of HIV type 1 to use CCR-3 as a coreceptor is controlled by envelope V1/V2 sequences acting in conjunction with a CCR-5 tropic V3 loop.