Subject Areas on Research
- Decreased expression of nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis receiving methotrexate.
- Disruption of the Ang II type 1 receptor promotes longevity in mice.
- Hypophosphatemia after Hepatectomy or Pancreatectomy: Role of the Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase.
- NAD metabolic dependency in cancer is shaped by gene amplification and enhancer remodelling.
- Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase Attenuates Methotrexate Response in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and In Vitro.
- Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase Deficiency Potentiates the Antiproliferative Activity of Methotrexate through Enhanced Depletion of Intracellular ATP.
- The effects of adipokines on cartilage and meniscus catabolism.