Subject Areas on Research
- CCL8/MCP-2 is a target for mir-146a in HIV-1-infected human microglial cells.
- Human Tumor-Associated Macrophage and Monocyte Transcriptional Landscapes Reveal Cancer-Specific Reprogramming, Biomarkers, and Therapeutic Targets.
- Inhibition of inflammatory CCR2 signaling promotes aged muscle regeneration and strength recovery after injury.
- Interleukin-6 and type I interferon-regulated genes and chemokines mark disease activity in dermatomyositis.
- Responses of serum chemokines to dramatic changes of air pollution levels, a panel study.