Subject Areas on Research
- Enhanced allergen-induced airway inflammation in paucity of lymph node T cell (plt) mutant mice.
- FTY720 stimulates multidrug transporter- and cysteinyl leukotriene-dependent T cell chemotaxis to lymph nodes.
- Gene duplications at the chemokine locus on mouse chromosome 4: multiple strain-specific haplotypes and the deletion of secondary lymphoid-organ chemokine and EBI-1 ligand chemokine genes in the plt mutation.
- Mice lacking expression of secondary lymphoid organ chemokine have defects in lymphocyte homing and dendritic cell localization.
- Mice lacking expression of the chemokines CCL21-ser and CCL19 (plt mice) demonstrate delayed but enhanced T cell immune responses.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection induces il12rb1 splicing to generate a novel IL-12Rbeta1 isoform that enhances DC migration.
- Permanent survival of fully MHC-mismatched islet allografts by targeting a single chemokine receptor pathway.
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in inflamed muscle of patients with juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Plexin-D1 is a novel regulator of germinal centers and humoral immune responses.
Keywords of People
- Gunn, Michael Dee, Professor of Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology