Subject Areas on Research
- A chemokine expressed in lymphoid high endothelial venules promotes the adhesion and chemotaxis of naive T lymphocytes.
- A high endothelial cell-derived chemokine induces rapid, efficient, and subset-selective arrest of rolling T lymphocytes on a reconstituted endothelial substrate.
- An essential role for Prox1 in the induction of the lymphatic endothelial cell phenotype.
- CCL-21 conditioned regulatory T cells induce allotolerance through enhanced homing to lymphoid tissue.
- Cutting edge: hierarchy of chemokine receptor and TCR signals regulating T cell migration and proliferation.
- Delivery of CCL21 to metastatic disease improves the efficacy of adoptive T-cell therapy.
- Enhanced allergen-induced airway inflammation in paucity of lymph node T cell (plt) mutant mice.
- Gene duplications at the chemokine locus on mouse chromosome 4: multiple strain-specific haplotypes and the deletion of secondary lymphoid-organ chemokine and EBI-1 ligand chemokine genes in the plt mutation.
- Mice lacking expression of secondary lymphoid organ chemokine have defects in lymphocyte homing and dendritic cell localization.
- Mice lacking expression of the chemokines CCL21-ser and CCL19 (plt mice) demonstrate delayed but enhanced T cell immune responses.
- Oncostatin M enhances CCL21 expression by microvascular endothelial cells and increases the efficiency of dendritic cell trafficking to lymph nodes.
- Permanent survival of fully MHC-mismatched islet allografts by targeting a single chemokine receptor pathway.
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in inflamed muscle of patients with juvenile dermatomyositis.
- S1P-Dependent trafficking of intracellular yersinia pestis through lymph nodes establishes Buboes and systemic infection.
- Secondary lymphoid-tissue chemokine (SLC) stimulates integrin alpha 4 beta 7-mediated adhesion of lymphocytes to mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule-1 (MAdCAM-1) under flow.
- The CC chemokine thymus-derived chemotactic agent 4 (TCA-4, secondary lymphoid tissue chemokine, 6Ckine, exodus-2) triggers lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1-mediated arrest of rolling T lymphocytes in peripheral lymph node high endothelial venules.
Keywords of People