Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical results in cachexia therapeutics.
- Food for thought: the physiological relevance of ghrelin and dopamine D2 receptor heterodimerization in the regulation of appetite.
- G Protein and β-arrestin signaling bias at the ghrelin receptor.
- Ghrelin enhances olfactory sensitivity and exploratory sniffing in rodents and humans.
- Ghrelin receptor antagonism of hyperlocomotion in cocaine-sensitized mice requires βarrestin-2.
- Ghrelin regulation of glucose metabolism.
- ROMANA 3: a phase 3 safety extension study of anamorelin in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with cachexia.