Subject Areas on Research
- A Genome-Wide Functional Genomics Approach Identifies Susceptibility Pathways to Fungal Bloodstream Infection in Humans.
- Calcium-dependent cytosolic phospholipase A2 activation is implicated in neuroinflammation and oxidative stress associated with ApoE4.
- Cytosolic phospholipase A2 alpha-deficient mice are resistant to experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Pancreatic islets and insulinoma cells express a novel isoform of group VIA phospholipase A2 (iPLA2 beta) that participates in glucose-stimulated insulin secretion and is not produced by alternate splicing of the iPLA2 beta transcript.
- The role of calcium-independent phospholipase A2γ in modulation of aqueous humor drainage and Ca2+ sensitization of trabecular meshwork contraction.