Subject Areas on Research
- COVID-19 compels closer scrutiny of disparities in dermatology.
- Determinants of usual source of care disparities among African American and Caribbean Black men: findings from the National Survey of American Life.
- Does study subject diversity influence cardiology research site performance?: Insights from 2 U.S. National Coronary Stent Registries.
- Results from a pilot promotora program to reduce depression and stress among immigrant Latinas.
- Safe to walk? Neighborhood safety and physical activity among public housing residents.
- Targeting physical activity interventions for adults: When should intervention occur?
- The diversity and disparity in biomedical informatics (DDBI) workshop.
- Using technology to promote postpartum weight loss in urban, low-income mothers: a pilot randomized controlled trial.
Keywords of People