Subject Areas on Research
- A quality improvement framework for equity in cardiovascular care: results of a national collaborative.
- Determinants of usual source of care disparities among African American and Caribbean Black men: findings from the National Survey of American Life.
- Health disparities among young adult sexual minorities in the U.S.
- Introduction to the special section on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) health disparities: where we are and where we're going.
- Results from a pilot promotora program to reduce depression and stress among immigrant Latinas.
- Safe to walk? Neighborhood safety and physical activity among public housing residents.
- Targeting physical activity interventions for adults: When should intervention occur?
- The diversity and disparity in biomedical informatics (DDBI) workshop.
- Using technology to promote postpartum weight loss in urban, low-income mothers: a pilot randomized controlled trial.
Keywords of People