Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing surge capacity for radiation victims with marrow toxicity.
- Firearm Injury in the United States: An Overview of an Evolving Public Health Problem.
- How safe are college campuses?
- Radiation injury after a nuclear detonation: medical consequences and the need for scarce resources allocation.
- Radiation injury treatment network (RITN): healthcare professionals preparing for a mass casualty radiological or nuclear incident.
- Reflections on a mass homicide.
- Should palliative care be a necessity or a luxury during an overwhelming health catastrophe?
- Traumatic childhood experiences in the 21st century: broadening and building on the ACE studies with data from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network.