Subject Areas on Research
- A Qualitative Study of Mental Health Problems Among Orphaned Children and Adolescents in Tanzania.
- A brief assessment of learning for orphaned and abandoned children in low and middle income countries.
- A comparison of the wellbeing of orphans and abandoned children ages 6-12 in institutional and community-based care settings in 5 less wealthy nations.
- Adverse childhood experiences, psychosocial well-being and cognitive development among orphans and abandoned children in five low income countries.
- Civic engagement among orphans and non-orphans in five low- and middle-income countries.
- Correlates of poor health among orphans and abandoned children in less wealthy countries: the importance of caregiver health.
- More than the loss of a parent: potentially traumatic events among orphaned and abandoned children.
- Orphan status, HIV risk behavior, and mental health among adolescents in rural Kenya.
- Potentially traumatic experiences and sexual health among orphaned and separated adolescents in five low- and middle-income countries.
- Prevalence and Incidence of Traumatic Experiences Among Orphans in Institutional and Family-Based Settings in 5 Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Longitudinal Study.
- Prevalence and predictors of HIV-related stigma among institutional- and community-based caregivers of orphans and vulnerable children living in five less-wealthy countries.
- Psychometric evaluation of HIV risk behavior assessments using Audio Computer Assisted Self-Interviewing (ACASI) among orphans and vulnerable children in Zambia.
- The impact of parental death on child well-being: evidence from the Indian Ocean tsunami.
- Three-year change in the wellbeing of orphaned and separated children in institutional and family-based care settings in five low- and middle-income countries.
- Treating maladaptive grief and posttraumatic stress symptoms in orphaned children in Tanzania: group-based trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy.
Keywords of People