Subject Areas on Research
- A "Trapped Heart" in an Octopus Pot: Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy; Review of a Rare Clinical Syndrome Following Solid-Organ Transplant.
- Beta-blockers and depression.
- Cardiac Dysfunction After Neurologic Injury: What Do We Know and Where Are We Going?
- Cardiovascular events during World Cup soccer.
- Differences in clinical features and in-hospital outcomes of older adults with tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy.
- Impella Mechanical Circulatory Support for Takotsubo Syndrome With Shock: A Retrospective Multicenter Analysis.
- Primary Prevention of Heart Failure in Women.
- Prolonged Cardiac Dysfunction After Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage and Neurogenic Stunned Myocardium.
- Reversible cardiomyopathies--a review.
- Stress cardiomyopathy with an "inverse" takotsubo pattern in a patient with acute aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and coronary vasospasm during orthotopic liver transplantation: separate entities or common mechanism?
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy complicating thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in a liver transplant recipient: a diagnosis of exclusion?
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy: case report and review of the literature.
- Unloading a Broken Heart: Impella Support for Takotsubo Syndrome Complicated by Cardiogenic Shock.