Subject Areas on Research
- A novel genetic locus modulates infarct volume independently of the extent of collateral circulation.
- Genetic diagnosis in Lafora disease: genotype-phenotype correlations and diagnostic pitfalls.
- Managing Lafora body disease with vagal nerve stimulation.
- Molecular mechanism of ERK dephosphorylation by striatal-enriched protein tyrosine phosphatase.
- PDE7B, NMBR and EPM2A Variants and Schizophrenia: A Case-Control and Pharmacogenetics Study.
- The catalytic region and PEST domain of PTPN18 distinctly regulate the HER2 phosphorylation and ubiquitination barcodes.