Subject Areas on Research
- Angiotensin type 2 receptor dephosphorylates Bcl-2 by activating mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 and induces apoptosis.
- Assessment and application of the biotin switch technique for examining protein S-nitrosylation under conditions of pharmacologically induced oxidative stress.
- Combination antiretroviral therapy results in a rapid increase in T cell receptor variable region beta repertoire diversity within CD45RA CD8 T cells in human immunodeficiency virus-infected children.
- Conformation-assisted inhibition of protein-tyrosine phosphatase-1B elicits inhibitor selectivity over T-cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase.
- Discovery of [(3-bromo-7-cyano-2-naphthyl)(difluoro)methyl]phosphonic acid, a potent and orally active small molecule PTP1B inhibitor.
- Effects of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection on CCR5 and CXCR4 coreceptor expression on CD4 T lymphocyte subsets in infants and adolescents.
- Effects of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 on CD4 lymphocyte subset activation.
- Effects of valsartan and valeryl 4-hydroxy valsartan on human platelets: a possible additional mechanism for clinical benefits.
- Enzyme occupancy measurement of intracellular protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B using photoaffinity probes.
- Long-term virologic and immunologic responses in human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected children treated with indinavir, zidovudine, and lamivudine.
- Molecular and cellular mechanism of angiotensin II-mediated apoptosis.
- Self-antigen-presenting cells expressing diabetes-associated autoantigens exist in both thymus and peripheral lymphoid organs.
- Structure based design of a series of potent and selective non peptidic PTP-1B inhibitors.
- Synthesis of a novel peptidic photoaffinity probe for the PTP-1B enzyme.
- The structural basis for the selectivity of benzotriazole inhibitors of PTP1B.
Keywords of People