Subject Areas on Research
- A centralized informatics infrastructure for the National Institute on Drug Abuse Clinical Trials Network.
- Conducting research with racial/ethnic minorities: methodological lessons from the NIDA Clinical Trials Network.
- Design of the NIDA clinical trials network validation study of tobacco, alcohol, prescription medications, and substance use/misuse (TAPS) tool.
- Quantifying data quality for clinical trials using electronic data capture.
- The national drug abuse treatment clinical trials network data share project: website design, usage, challenges, and future directions.
- Using a latent variable approach to inform gender and racial/ethnic differences in cocaine dependence: a National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network study.