Subject Areas on Research
- A Missense Variant in PTPN22 is a Risk Factor for Drug-induced Liver Injury.
- Dense genotyping of immune-related loci in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies confirms HLA alleles as the strongest genetic risk factor and suggests different genetic background for major clinical subgroups.
- Epigenetic profiling identifies novel genes for ascending aortic aneurysm formation with bicuspid aortic valves.
- Identification of Functional and Expression Polymorphisms Associated With Risk for Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis.
- The association of PTPN22 rs2476601 with juvenile idiopathic arthritis is specific to females.