Subject Areas on Research
- A Missense Variant in PTPN22 is a Risk Factor for Drug-induced Liver Injury.
- Dense genotyping of immune-related loci in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies confirms HLA alleles as the strongest genetic risk factor and suggests different genetic background for major clinical subgroups.
- Epigenetic profiling identifies novel genes for ascending aortic aneurysm formation with bicuspid aortic valves.
- Identification of Functional and Expression Polymorphisms Associated With Risk for Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis.
- The autoimmune disease-associated PTPN22 variant promotes calpain-mediated Lyp/Pep degradation associated with lymphocyte and dendritic cell hyperresponsiveness.