Subject Areas on Research
- Loss of PTPRM associates with the pathogenic development of colorectal adenoma-carcinoma sequence.
- Mutational inactivation of PTPRD in glioblastoma multiforme and malignant melanoma.
- PTP mu-dependent growth cone rearrangement is regulated by Cdc42.
- Protein kinase C delta (PKCdelta) is required for protein tyrosine phosphatase mu (PTPmu)-dependent neurite outgrowth.
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase-σ regulates hematopoietic stem cell-repopulating capacity.
- Replication of genome-wide association signals of type 2 diabetes in Han Chinese in a prospective cohort.
- The complex genetics of gait speed: genome-wide meta-analysis approach.
- The receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase mu, PTPmu, regulates histogenesis of the chick retina.
Keywords of People