Subject Areas on Research
- A novel chloroplast gene reported for flagellate plants.
- Evidence for reciprocal origins in Polypodium hesperium (Polypodiaceae): a fern model system for investigating how multiple origins shape allopolyploid genomes.
- Historical effects on beta diversity and community assembly in Amazonian trees.
- Organellar phylogenomics of an emerging model system: Sphagnum (peatmoss).
- Resolution of the ordinal phylogeny of mosses using targeted exons from organellar and nuclear genomes.