Subject Areas on Research
- ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphoma is a genetically heterogeneous disease with widely disparate clinical outcomes.
- Analysis of phosphatases in ER-negative breast cancers identifies DUSP4 as a critical regulator of growth and invasion.
- Association between functional polymorphisms in genes involved in the MAPK signaling pathways and cutaneous melanoma risk.
- Morphologic Features of ALK-negative Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphomas With DUSP22 Rearrangements.
- Regulation of T cell proliferation by JMJD6 and PDGF-BB during chronic hepatitis B infection.
- Susceptibility to vascular neoplasms but no increased susceptibility to renal carcinogenesis in Vhl knockout mice.