Dual Specificity Phosphatase 1
Subject Areas on Research
- Adrenergic Stimulation of DUSP1 Impairs Chemotherapy Response in Ovarian Cancer.
- Angiotensin II type 2 receptor mediates programmed cell death.
- Angiotensin type 2 receptor dephosphorylates Bcl-2 by activating mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 and induces apoptosis.
- De novo PacBio long-read and phased avian genome assemblies correct and add to reference genes generated with intermediate and short reads.
- Glucocorticoid-induced osteogenesis is negatively regulated by Runx2/Cbfa1 serine phosphorylation.
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 promotes neovascularization and angiogenic gene expression.
- Pharmacological targeting of the mitochondrial phosphatase PTPMT1.
- Specialized motor-driven dusp1 expression in the song systems of multiple lineages of vocal learning birds.
- Synergistic induction of mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 by thrombin and epidermal growth factor requires vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2.
- The dusp1 immediate early gene is regulated by natural stimuli predominantly in sensory input neurons.