Subject Areas on Research
- Dietary fatty acid content regulates wound repair and the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis following joint injury.
- Image-Guided Placement of Osseointegrated Implants for Challenging Auricular, Orbital, and Rhinectomy Defects.
- Long-term in vivo imaging of multiple organs at the single cell level.
- Osseointegrated implants for auricular defects: operative techniques and complication management.
- Photoacoustic thermal flowmetry with a single light source.
- Reevaluation of the arterial blood supply of the auricle.
- The Association of Accessory Auricular Tissue With Solid Organ Abnormalities and Its Effect on Auditory and Vestibular Function.
- Trauma Surgery.
Keywords of People