Subject Areas on Research
- Beta2-adrenergic receptor genotype affects the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system response to the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) dietary pattern.
- Highlights of the 2012 Research Workshop: Using nutrigenomics and metabolomics in clinical nutrition research.
- Nutrigenetic response to omega-3 fatty acids in obese asthmatics (NOOA): rationale and methods.
- Promoter regions of many neural- and nutrition-related genes have experienced positive selection during human evolution
- Transcriptional programmes underlying cellular identity and microbial responsiveness in the intestinal epithelium.
Keywords of People