Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases, Type 1
Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between smoking behavior-related alleles and the risk of melanoma.
- Hsp90 orchestrates temperature-dependent Candida albicans morphogenesis via Ras1-PKA signaling.
- Identification of a new variant of PDE1A calmodulin-stimulated cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase expressed in mouse sperm.
- Interleukin 10 is induced by recombinant HIV-1 Nef protein involving the calcium/calmodulin-dependent phosphodiesterase signal transduction pathway.
- cGMP signal termination.
Keywords of People
- Soderling, Scott Haydn, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology