Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of calcineurin Aβ reveals hyperlipidemia and signaling cross-talks with phosphodiesterases.
- Compartmentalization of cAMP-dependent signaling by phosphodiesterase-4D is involved in the regulation of vasopressin-mediated water reabsorption in renal principal cells.
- SMPDL3b modulates insulin receptor signaling in diabetic kidney disease.
- Sparing effect of leptin on liver glycogen stores in rats during the fed-to-fasted transition.
- Upregulation of mTORC2 activation by the selective agonist of EPAC, 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP, in prostate cancer cells: assembly of a multiprotein signaling complex.
- beta-Arrestin-mediated PDE4 cAMP phosphodiesterase recruitment regulates beta-adrenoceptor switching from Gs to Gi.