Subject Areas on Research
- Dysregulation of fatty acid synthesis and glycolysis in non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Gene essentiality landscape and druggable oncogenic dependencies in herpesviral primary effusion lymphoma.
- Human herpesvirus 8-negative effusion-based large B-cell lymphoma: a distinct entity with unique clinicopathologic characteristics.
- Viral microRNA targetome of KSHV-infected primary effusion lymphoma cell lines.
Keywords of People
- Stefanovic, Alexandra, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy