Subject Areas on Research
- Increased miR-124-3p in microglial exosomes following traumatic brain injury inhibits neuronal inflammation and contributes to neurite outgrowth via their transfer into neurons.
- Targeting of cyclic AMP degradation to beta 2-adrenergic receptors by beta-arrestins.
- Upregulation of mTORC2 activation by the selective agonist of EPAC, 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP, in prostate cancer cells: assembly of a multiprotein signaling complex.
- beta-Arrestin-mediated PDE4 cAMP phosphodiesterase recruitment regulates beta-adrenoceptor switching from Gs to Gi.
- β-Arrestin-2 desensitizes the transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) channel.