Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic inhibition of cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase 5A prevents and reverses cardiac hypertrophy.
- Myocardial remodeling is controlled by myocyte-targeted gene regulation of phosphodiesterase type 5.
- Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors and Outcomes During Left Ventricular Assist Device Support: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Proceedings of the 99th meeting of the Food and Drug Administration Cardiovascular and Renal Drugs Advisory Committee. May 29th and 30th, 2003.
- Sildenafil improves walk distance in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- The combination of theophylline and endothelin receptor antagonism improves exercise performance of rats under simulated high altitude.
- The gamma-subunit of the rod photoreceptor cGMP-binding cGMP-specific PDE is expressed in mouse lung.
- The regulation of the cGMP-binding cGMP phosphodiesterase by proteins that are immunologically related to gamma subunit of the photoreceptor cGMP phosphodiesterase.
- cGMP signal termination.
Keywords of People