Subject Areas on Research
- Chylomicron formation and secretion is required for lipid-stimulated release of incretins GLP-1 and GIP.
- Remodelling of the Vibrio cholerae membrane by incorporation of exogenous fatty acids from host and aquatic environments.
- SERUM LIPIDS IN LEPROSY BY SILICIC ACID COLUMN CHROMATOGRAPHY.
- The intestinal lymph fistula model--a novel approach to study ghrelin secretion.
- Using the lymph fistula rat model to study the potentiation of GIP secretion by the ingestion of fat and glucose.