Subject Areas on Research
- AHR2 knockdown prevents PAH-mediated cardiac toxicity and XRE- and ARE-associated gene induction in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Acute tissue injury activates satellite cells and promotes sarcoma formation via the HGF/c-MET signaling pathway.
- Angiopoietin-1 enhances skeletal muscle regeneration in mice.
- Cancer therapy-induced cardiac toxicity in early breast cancer: addressing the unresolved issues.
- Cardiovascular complications of breast cancer therapy in older adults.
- Equivalence Ratio for Daunorubicin to Doxorubicin in Relation to Late Heart Failure in Survivors of Childhood Cancer.
- Modulation of anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity by aerobic exercise in breast cancer: current evidence and underlying mechanisms.
- WNT3A promotes myogenesis of human embryonic stem cells and enhances in vivo engraftment.