Subject Areas on Research
- An essential role for the Glut1 PDZ-binding motif in growth factor regulation of Glut1 degradation and trafficking.
- Computational design of a PDZ domain peptide inhibitor that rescues CFTR activity.
- PTH transiently increases the percent mobile fraction of Npt2a in OK cells as determined by FRAP.
- Parathyroid hormone inhibits renal phosphate transport by phosphorylation of serine 77 of sodium-hydrogen exchanger regulatory factor-1.
- Protein Crowding within the Postsynaptic Density Can Impede the Escape of Membrane Proteins.
- Role of NHERF and scaffolding proteins in proximal tubule transport.