Subject Areas on Research
- AQP2 is a substrate for endogenous PP2B activity within an inner medullary AKAP-signaling complex.
- Bioinformatic design of A-kinase anchoring protein-in silico: a potent and selective peptide antagonist of type II protein kinase A anchoring.
- Cellular expression of the carboxyl terminus of a G protein-coupled receptor kinase attenuates G beta gamma-mediated signaling.
- Functionally active targeting domain of the beta-adrenergic receptor kinase: an inhibitor of G beta gamma-mediated stimulation of type II adenylyl cyclase.
- Suppression of interleukin-1 beta-induced nitric oxide production in RINm5F cells by inhibition of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
Keywords of People