Subject Areas on Research
- Favorable response to nivolumab in a young adult patient with metastatic histiocytic sarcoma.
- High frequency of clonal immunoglobulin receptor gene rearrangements in sporadic histiocytic/dendritic cell sarcomas.
- Histiocytic sarcoma arising in indolent small B-cell lymphoma: report of two cases with molecular/genetic evidence suggestive of a 'transdifferentiation' during the clonal evolution.
- Primary central nervous system histiocytic sarcoma: A case report and review of literature.
- Primary histiocytic sarcoma of the clivus with focal extension into central nervous system and neurologic manifestations: First description at an unusual site with an overwhelming and rapid progression.
- Sequential development of histiocytic sarcoma and diffuse large b-cell lymphoma in a patient with a remote history of follicular lymphoma with genotypic evidence of a clonal relationship: a divergent (bilineal) neoplastic transformation of an indolent B-cell lymphoma in a single individual.
- Successful treatment of pediatric histiocytic sarcoma using abbreviated high-risk leukemia chemotherapy.
- Treatment of lymphohistiocytic erythrophagocytosis with VP-16 and aziridinylbenzoquinone.
Keywords of People
- Stefanovic, Alexandra, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy