Subject Areas on Research
- Beta-arrestin- and G protein receptor kinase-mediated calcium-sensing receptor desensitization.
- Characterization of the G protein-coupled receptor kinase GRK4. Identification of four splice variants.
- Functional antagonism of different G protein-coupled receptor kinases for beta-arrestin-mediated angiotensin II receptor signaling.
- G-protein-coupled receptor kinase 4 polymorphisms and blood pressure response to metoprolol among African Americans: sex-specificity and interactions.
- Lipid modifications of G-protein-coupled receptor kinases.
- Regulation of G protein-coupled receptor kinases and arrestins during receptor desensitization.
- The GRK4 subfamily of G protein-coupled receptor kinases. Alternative splicing, gene organization, and sequence conservation.
Keywords of People