Subject Areas on Research
- A combinatorial network of evolutionarily conserved myelin basic protein regulatory sequences confers distinct glial-specific phenotypes.
- Elimination of malignant clonogenic T cells from human bone marrow using chemoimmunoseparation with 2'-deoxycoformycin, deoxyadenosine and an immunotoxin.
- Epstein Barr virus binding induces internalization of the C3d receptor: a novel immunotoxin delivery system.
- Rationale for immunotoxin therapy of metastatic prostate carcinoma formatted as a multi-stage delivery system.
- Toxin-coupled MHC class I tetramers can specifically ablate autoreactive CD8+ T cells and delay diabetes in nonobese diabetic mice.