Subject Areas on Research
- Correction of multiple striated muscles in murine Pompe disease through adeno-associated virus-mediated gene therapy.
- Do acetylcholine receptor and striated muscle antibodies predict the presence of thymoma in patients with myasthenia gravis?
- Oesophageal and sternohyal muscle fibres are novel Pax3-dependent migratory somite derivatives essential for ingestion.
- Post-transcriptional regulation of myotube elongation and myogenesis by Hoi Polloi.
- Regulator of Calcineurin 1 helps coordinate whole-body metabolism and thermogenesis.
- Relationship of DNA methylation to mutational changes and transcriptional organization in fusion-positive and fusion-negative rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Smoothelin-like 1 protein regulates myosin phosphatase-targeting subunit 1 expression during sexual development and pregnancy.
- Striated muscle function, regeneration, and repair.
- Striated muscle hamartoma of the eyelid in an adult woman.
- Syncoilin isoform organization and differential expression in murine striated muscle.
- The junctophilin family of proteins: from bench to bedside.
- Use of flow, electrical, and mechanical stimulation to promote engineering of striated muscles.
Keywords of People
- Bursac, Nenad, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering