Subject Areas on Research
- Aromatic Functionality of Target Proteins Influences Monomer Selection for Creating Artificial Antibodies on Plasmonic Biosensors.
- Environmental Stability of Plasmonic Biosensors Based on Natural versus Artificial Antibody.
- PEGylated Artificial Antibodies: Plasmonic Biosensors with Improved Selectivity.
- Photoimprint photoacoustic microscopy for three-dimensional label-free subdiffraction imaging.
- Protein patterning by UV-induced photodegradation of poly(oligo(ethylene glycol) methacrylate) brushes.
- Rapid nanoimprinting of silk fibroin films for biophotonic applications.
- Reducing contact resistance in graphene devices through contact area patterning.
- Single Molecule Force Spectroscopy to Compare Natural versus Artificial Antibody-Antigen Interaction.