Subject Areas on Research
- Bolus Administration of Fentanyl and Midazolam for Colonoscopy Increases Endoscopy Unit Efficiency and Safety Compared With Titrated Sedation.
- Clinical policy: procedural sedation and analgesia in the emergency department.
- Complications Following Therapeutic Bronchoscopy for Malignant Central Airway Obstruction: Results of the AQuIRE Registry.
- Does depth of anesthesia monitoring improve postoperative outcomes?
- Guidelines for sedation and anesthesia in GI endoscopy.
- Impact of restarting home neuropsychiatric medications on sedation outcomes in medical intensive care unit patients.
- Intentional sedation to unconsciousness at the end of life: findings from a national physician survey.
- Modifications in endoscopic practice for pediatric patients.
- Palliative sedation: clinical context and ethical questions.
- Sedation and subglottic stenosis in critically ill children.
- Technical Aspects of Endobronchial Ultrasound-Guided Transbronchial Needle Aspiration: CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel Report.
- Ventilation and anesthetic approaches for rigid bronchoscopy.
- Volatile anesthetic sedation during therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest in the ICU: a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Keywords of People