Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of Rod Input in a Model of Retinal Degeneration Reverses Retinal Remodeling and Induces Formation of Functional Synapses and Recovery of Visual Signaling in the Adult Retina.
- Ankyrin-G promotes cyclic nucleotide-gated channel transport to rod photoreceptor sensory cilia.
- CNG-modulin: a novel Ca-dependent modulator of ligand sensitivity in cone photoreceptor cGMP-gated ion channels.
- Cloning and molecular characterization of cGMP-gated ion channels from rod and cone photoreceptors of striped bass ( M. saxatilis ) retina.
- Detection of near-atmospheric concentrations of CO2 by an olfactory subsystem in the mouse.
- Developmental sensitivity of hippocampal interneurons to ethanol: involvement of the hyperpolarization-activated current, Ih.
- Formation of precise connections in the olfactory bulb occurs in the absence of odorant-evoked neuronal activity.
- Hysteresis in human HCN4 channels: a crucial feature potentially affecting sinoatrial node pacemaking.
- Identification of variants in CNGA3 as cause for achromatopsia by exome sequencing of a single patient.
- In intact mammalian photoreceptors, Ca2+-dependent modulation of cGMP-gated ion channels is detectable in cones but not in rods.
- Time course and Ca(2+) dependence of sensitivity modulation in cyclic GMP-gated currents of intact cone photoreceptors.
Keywords of People