Subject Areas on Research
- Ankyrin-G promotes cyclic nucleotide-gated channel transport to rod photoreceptor sensory cilia.
- CNG-modulin: a novel Ca-dependent modulator of ligand sensitivity in cone photoreceptor cGMP-gated ion channels.
- Cloning and molecular characterization of cGMP-gated ion channels from rod and cone photoreceptors of striped bass ( M. saxatilis ) retina.
- Detection of near-atmospheric concentrations of CO2 by an olfactory subsystem in the mouse.
- Developmental sensitivity of hippocampal interneurons to ethanol: involvement of the hyperpolarization-activated current, Ih.
- Hysteresis in human HCN4 channels: a crucial feature potentially affecting sinoatrial node pacemaking.
- Time course and Ca(2+) dependence of sensitivity modulation in cyclic GMP-gated currents of intact cone photoreceptors.
Keywords of People