Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic wound repair and healing in older adults: current status and future research.
- Cost of care using prophylactic negative pressure wound vacuum on closed laparotomy incisions.
- Dead Space Management After Orthopaedic Trauma: Tips, Tricks, and Pitfalls.
- Does method of sternal repair influence long-term outcome of postoperative mediastinitis?
- Does negative pressure wound therapy have a role in preventing poststernotomy wound complications?
- Endoluminal negative-pressure therapy for preventing rectal anastomotic leaks: a pilot study in a pig model.
- Laser Doppler flowmetry assessment of peristernal perfusion after cardiac surgery: beneficial effect of negative pressure therapy.
- MnSOD is implicated in accelerated wound healing upon Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT): A case in point for MnSOD mimetics as adjuvants for wound management.
- Negative pressure wound therapy reduces incidence of postoperative wound infection and dehiscence after long-segment thoracolumbar spinal fusion: a single institutional experience.
- Negative pressure wound therapy technologies for chronic wound care in the home setting: A systematic review.
- Prophylactic Negative Pressure Wound Therapy for Obese Women After Cesarean Delivery: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Soft Tissue Reconstruction After Total Ankle Arthroplasty.
- Umbilical Negative Pressure Dressing for Transumbilical Appendectomy in Childern.
- Use of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy on Closed Surgical Incision After Total Ankle Arthroplasty.
- Uses of negative pressure wound therapy in orthopedic trauma.
- Wound healing and treating wounds: Chronic wound care and management.
Keywords of People