Subject Areas on Research
- 2015 ACC/AHA/HRS Advanced Training Statement on Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (A Revision of the ACC/AHA 2006 Update of the Clinical Competence Statement on Invasive Electrophysiology Studies, Catheter Ablation, and Cardioversion).
- A brief history of tissue models for cardiac electrophysiology.
- A conformal, bio-interfaced class of silicon electronics for mapping cardiac electrophysiology.
- Modeling an Excitable Biosynthetic Tissue with Inherent Variability for Paired Computational-Experimental Studies.
- Rationale and design of the Duke Electrophysiology Genetic and Genomic Studies (EPGEN) biorepository.
- Risks and challenges of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in young adults.
Keywords of People