Subject Areas on Research
- Association between serum and urine biomarkers and lumbar spine individual radiographic features: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Atlas of radiographic features of osteoarthritis of the ankle and hindfoot.
- Biomarkers of incident radiographic knee osteoarthritis: do they vary by chronic knee symptoms?
- Biomarkers reflect differences in osteoarthritis phenotypes of the lumbar spine: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Conditional Macrophage Depletion Increases Inflammation and Does Not Inhibit the Development of Osteoarthritis in Obese Macrophage Fas-Induced Apoptosis-Transgenic Mice.
- Direct in vivo evidence of activated macrophages in human osteoarthritis.
- Dorsal wrist mass: the carpal boss.
- Median Nerve Compression by Radial Head Osteophyte.
- Osteoarthritis and the metabolic syndrome: more evidence that the etiology of OA is different in men and women.
- Pearls: Early Removal of Posterior Osteophytes in TKA.
- Quantification of condylar resorption in temporomandibular joint osteoarthritis.
- Semi-quantitative MRI biomarkers of knee osteoarthritis progression in the FNIH biomarkers consortium cohort - Methodologic aspects and definition of change.
- Semiquantitative Imaging Biomarkers of Knee Osteoarthritis Progression: Data From the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health Osteoarthritis Biomarkers Consortium.
- Teriparatide as a chondroregenerative therapy for injury-induced osteoarthritis.
- Trabecular morphometry by fractal signature analysis is a novel marker of osteoarthritis progression.
- Variables associated with the progression of hip osteoarthritis: a systematic review.
Keywords of People