Subject Areas on Research
- Are Exercise and Physical Therapy Common Forms of Conservative Management in the Year Before Lumbar Spine Surgery?
- Augmented reality overlay fluoroscopic guidance versus CT-fluoroscopic guidance for sacroplasty.
- Cost-effectiveness of balloon kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty versus conservative medical management in the USA.
- Cuboid reduction and fixation using a kyphoplasty balloon: a case report.
- National trends in vertebral augmentation procedures for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures.
- Palliative radiation therapy for bone metastases: Update of an ASTRO Evidence-Based Guideline.
- Proximal Junctional Kyphosis Prevention Strategies: A Video Technique Guide.
- Radiotherapy and Surgical Advances in the Treatment of Metastatic Spine Tumors: A Narrative Review.
- Team Approach: Safety and Value in the Practice of Complex Adult Spinal Surgery.
Keywords of People