Subject Areas on Research
- Charge splitters and charge transport junctions based on guanine quadruplexes.
- Field- and phage-induced dipolar couplings in a homodimeric DNA quadruplex: relative orientation of G.(C-A) triad and G-tetrad motifs and direct determination of C2 symmetry axis orientation.
- Rec A-independent homologous recombination induced by a putative fold-back tetraplex DNA.
- The RRM of the kRNA-editing protein TbRGG2 uses multiple surfaces to bind and remodel RNA.
- Topoisomerase I plays a critical role in suppressing genome instability at a highly transcribed G-quadruplex-forming sequence.