Subject Areas on Research
- A G-quadruplex DNA-affinity Approach for Purification of Enzymatically Active G4 Resolvase1.
- Characterization of long G4-rich enhancer-associated genomic regions engaging in a novel loop:loop 'G4 Kissing' interaction.
- Charge splitters and charge transport junctions based on guanine quadruplexes.
- Field- and phage-induced dipolar couplings in a homodimeric DNA quadruplex: relative orientation of G.(C-A) triad and G-tetrad motifs and direct determination of C2 symmetry axis orientation.
- G-quadruplex structures trigger RNA phase separation.
- G4 resolvase 1 binds both DNA and RNA tetramolecular quadruplex with high affinity and is the major source of tetramolecular quadruplex G4-DNA and G4-RNA resolving activity in HeLa cell lysates.
- G4 resolvase 1 tightly binds and unwinds unimolecular G4-DNA.
- Mutational Dissection of Telomeric DNA Binding Requirements of G4 Resolvase 1 Shows that G4-Structure and Certain 3'-Tail Sequences Are Sufficient for Tight and Complete Binding.
- Role of the amino terminal RHAU-specific motif in the recognition and resolution of guanine quadruplex-RNA by the DEAH-box RNA helicase RHAU.
- The DEAH-box RNA helicase RHAU binds an intramolecular RNA G-quadruplex in TERC and associates with telomerase holoenzyme.
- The DEXH protein product of the DHX36 gene is the major source of tetramolecular quadruplex G4-DNA resolving activity in HeLa cell lysates.
- The RRM of the kRNA-editing protein TbRGG2 uses multiple surfaces to bind and remodel RNA.
- Topoisomerase I plays a critical role in suppressing genome instability at a highly transcribed G-quadruplex-forming sequence.
- Yin Yang 1 contains G-quadruplex structures in its promoter and 5'-UTR and its expression is modulated by G4 resolvase 1.