Subject Areas on Research
- An international cluster-randomized quality improvement trial to increase the adherence to evidence-based therapies for acute ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack patients: Rationale and design of the BRIDGE STROKE Trial.
- Audit, quality control, and performance in thoracic surgery: a North American perspective.
- Clinical Research Office of the Endourological Society: the highest quality in global data collection.
- Data quality in the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Stroke (GWTG-Stroke): results from a national data validation audit.
- Feasibility of Core Antimicrobial Stewardship Interventions in Community Hospitals.
- Importance of health system context for evaluating utilization patterns across systems.
- Insights from the Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists on antimicrobial stewardship guidelines from the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America.
- Large-scale empirical optimisation of statistical control charts to detect clinically relevant increases in surgical site infection rates.
- Quantifying data quality for clinical trials using electronic data capture.
- Rationale and design for a cluster randomized quality-improvement trial to increase the uptake of evidence-based therapies for patients at high cardiovascular risk: The BRIDGE-Cardiovascular Prevention trial.
- The clinical research office of the endourological society audit committee.
- The impact of a measurement and feedback intervention on blood pressure control in ambulatory cardiology practice.
- Use of optimised dual statistical process control charts for early detection of surgical site infection outbreaks.
Keywords of People