Subject Areas on Research
- Ankyrin-G palmitoylation and βII-spectrin binding to phosphoinositide lipids drive lateral membrane assembly.
- Cysteine 70 of ankyrin-G is S-palmitoylated and is required for function of ankyrin-G in membrane domain assembly.
- Impact of Protein Palmitoylation on the Virulence Potential of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Inhibiting the palmitoylation/depalmitoylation cycle selectively reduces the growth of hematopoietic cells expressing oncogenic Nras.
- Palmitoyl acyltransferase, Zdhhc13, facilitates bone mass acquisition by regulating postnatal epiphyseal development and endochondral ossification: a mouse model.
- Palmitoylation of the immunity related GTPase, Irgm1: impact on membrane localization and ability to promote mitochondrial fission.
- Palmitoylation-dependent plasma membrane transport but lipid raft-independent signaling by linker for activation of T cells.
- Site-specific analysis of protein S-acylation by resin-assisted capture.
- Structures of human Patched and its complex with native palmitoylated sonic hedgehog.
- Subcellular localization directs signaling specificity of the Cryptococcus neoformans Ras1 protein.